PUNC - The Uncertainty Analysis Program
This program consists of most of the uncertainty related courses in our catalog. It consists of the following courses:
- MATH51 - Applied Statistics for Calibration Technicians
- MEAS101 - Introduction to Measurement Concepts
- MEAS110 - Basic Measurement Concepts
- MEAS111 - Inspection, Measurement, and Test Equipment (IM&TE) Specifications
- UNC101 - Introduction to Uncertainty Concepts
- UNC102 - Basic Uncertainty Analysis
- UNC103 - Intermediate Uncertainty Analysis
- MATH110 - Introduction to Complex Arithmetic
- UNC210 - Uncertainty Analysis of Complex-Valued Measurands
- UNC401 - Advanced Uncertainty Analysis
This program is a subset of the ASQ CCT preparation program concerned only with uncertainty and uncertainty analysis.
To register for this program, you must have a student account.
If you have a student account select "Register for Program" and if you do not have a student account select "Create Student Account" and return to this page to register for the program
orCreate Student Account