EE115 - Introduction to Signals and Modulation
This course covers some of the basic concepts in signals and modulation.
- Baseband Information
- Sinusoidal Carriers
- Phasor Representation
- Basic Modulation
- Amplitude Modulation (AM)
- Frequency Modulation (FM)
- Phase Modulation - (PM)
- Digital Modulation
- Morse Code
- Amplitude Shift Keying (ASK)
- Frequency Shift Keying (FSK)
- Phase Shift Keying (PSK)
- Binary Phase Shift Keying (BPSK)
- Quadrature Phase Shift Keying (QPSK)
- 8PSK, 16PSK, NPSK,
- Quadrature Amplitude Modulation (QAM)
This course assumes a basic knowledge of trigonometry.
To register for this course, you must have a student account.
If you have a student account select "Register for Course" and if you do not have a student account select "Create Student Account" and return to this page to register for the course
orCreate Student Account