Consultant Network Registration
One of the main goals of LearningMeasure.com is to develop a consultant network. This network would be available for individuals and businesses to use for contract work. We specifically looking for a wide range of subject matter experts who can both provide consulting services, but also be able to develop course content consistent with LearningMeasure.com's vision.
Consultant Network Signup
If you are an individual interested in becoming part of our consulting network you must do the following:
- register as a new student
- post your resume and enter any degrees, certifications, or other items into your training record
- send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
requesting to be part of our consultant network. This e-mail must include:
- Your student account username, or we will not be able to get back with you
- A short biographical summary would be linked to by any content developed for LearningMeasure.com. This summary can include a few links to websites you may own, and will be edited by LearningMeasure.com.
- Your name, address, phone number, and optionally a fax number.
- Optional - A jpeg image of yourself, optimally 150 pixels tall, and no wider than 100 pixels. The image will be adjusted if taller or wider than this
You will be contacted by someone from LearningMeasure.com with the details.
In a nutshell, LearningMeasure.com will require that any consultant in the LearningMeasure.com network maintain their student account ($60/year) and a small fee for non-LearningMeasure.com contract work assigned through the LearningMeasure.com consultant network will be charged. This and the remaining details will be provided in the consultants contract with LearningMeasure.com.
- All members of the consultant network will be entitled to an interview on the learningmeasure.tv podcast where you can advertise your services.
- The ability to bid on contract work from employers who use LearningMeasure.com, as well as some work put out for bid by LearningMeasure.com itself.
- Any training material such as video training courses, workbooks, or seminars sponsored by LearningMeasure.com, that is purchased from LearningMeasure.com, will result in an equal split in profits between LearningMeasure.com and all consultants involved in the production of the material. (This does not include on-line course content)
- The ability to bid on the development of on-line content for LearningMeasure.com
The details of these benefits, and others, will be covered in the consulting contract that will be provided by LearningMeasure.com.