How to take one of our courses
If you have never taken a course here before, here are the detailed instructions on how to sign up for a course.
- First you must sign up as a student to get a student account by clicking the "Register" link above and filling out the registration form.
- Select "Register as a Student" and fill out and submit the registration form
- Then you must log into your student account by selecting the "Login" link above, and login as a student.
- You then click on the "Course Catalog" link in the menu bar above.
- A course catalog will be displayed,
and you click on course number of the course you desire to take.
- You will then see a description of the course.
- There will be button on the bottom of the course description that says "Register for course". Click this button and the course will
show up on your list of courses, which can be accessed by clicking the "My Courses" link at the top of the page.
- To start taking the course, you just click on the course number in your list of courses.
We recommend that the first course you should take is LM101 - How to take one of our courses, this course goes over the
basics of taking one of our courses and how to use take the exam at the end of most courses.